Thursday 26 February 2009

Axel Peemoeller Design.



Whilst perusing the Internet, I came across this illustrator/designer who is amaze. The website is really cool, with overlapping images everywhere, and if you see something that appeals, double click and it sends you to a description and more images of the project. The above image is one of my favourites on the website. Axel illustrated the literature section of an issue of Feld magazine. I absolutely love the bold form of these illustrations. The monochrome style is really powerful and the size adds to this impact. Also, anyone drawing skulls is brilliant in my book.


My other favourite part of this site was the logos/identities that Axel has designed. Some cool typefaces. I love the learn a lot logo, v. clever and LOVE the y in the lower logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Paris Paris