Saturday 28 February 2009

Illustrissimo.

I went on http://www.illustrissimo.com/ to look for some images for an illustrator - Margot Macé, who produces some brilliant stuff with watercolours with ink pen:

Photos: www.bookmargot.com


Trying to find stuff on Margot, I came across a site full of brilliant French illustrators. My favourite bit of this site was the typography illustrators.


Wandy Sinesi




I love the work of Come de Bouchony on this site:














I also really liked the work of Alex Trochut:













This work really reminds me of Alan Alridge's psychodelic graphics. I love it all so much, all the engergy and swirling styles of the type. It really creates interesting visuals and does very much relate to that era, with regard to illustration. I feel like I'm on drugs looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paris Paris