Thursday 9 July 2009

FutureClaw Magazine.









(Close up of above page.. GORGE textures!)






FutureClaw is a really cool mag, from Vermont - USA. What attracts me to this arts/culture/fashion publication, is it's apparent size. I know it's said that size doesn't matter - but come on - it helps. FutureClaw measures a hefty 12 x 15 inches (a normal fashion mag measures 8.5 x 11)and apparently contains pages of luscious glossy high quality paper (I wouldn't know, as I've only read the digital version). I love the concept of a broadsheet arts mag, as I feel it would very much add to the experience. As you can see by the pictures I've added, the layouts are really edgy, incorporating artistically driven shoots, with pages that are pure texture (my favourite). The content is very interesting and progressive.


Speaking of cool magazines, I am really enjoying my internship at Chic Today, I have so much to learn, but I am loving coming up with new ideas each week, and having direction on what I need to do to produce a catchy, well-written article. My second article got published this morning, which is on Le Whif - chocolate you inhale instead of eat!

2 comments:

  1. I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BLOG !
    its frikkin awesome:)<33

    check out my blog:)
    BE A FOLLOWER !
    http://ashpowwow.blogspot.com/
    http://ashpowwow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!

    I will do.

    LOVING the gaga tunes!x

    ReplyDelete

Paris Paris